Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Tune Carburetor Yamaha Phazer

intent for the new year: Ausgestiegen.com


Hi,

some like maybe the intent of the new year have passed, or at least not to waste less time on Facebook and co. But who wants to brass tacks, investigated the possibility of account is often in vain to remove or at least with considerable effort. While the application usually takes a few clicks, the phase-in design rule clearly burdensome.

Facebook offers its users from even getting off on a sample. Members wishing to leave their profile pages initially only rest can disable your account temporarily. In the news:
"We will miss you" appear then images of "online friends" who will miss the breakaway Mitliged determined.

On the http://www.ausgestiegen.com/ can get comprehensive information, such as the cancellation on Facebook, MySpace and XING works. You can see who has already made the jump and we learn the reasons for it. So already the motto of the site is cleverly chosen: "make friends instead Adden friends"



Each of us will continue to monitor determines that one is "wasting" a lot of time before social networks can. We often get very important messages, namely

- who has just woken up,
- sleep who just goes to
- Showering who just goes to
- who is just an apple,
- who has a sip drinks water,
- who has made friends with whom,
etc. can

We often on Facebook, but also admire the many self-promoter, along the lines of "I was here" or looks "something I find beautiful new had ".

is remarkable that the social networks a large part of the social Take life, so that for the real world, meeting with real friends and the prospect of real places (supposedly) remains no more time. That's really sad what's right. Am also sad that Facebook blogging led many people to no longer, since the link is completed in Facebook or a simple comment much faster than tedious ticking in his personal blog. For me personally, I can only say that I have lots of great reviews (particularly in the sites of my blog) are always very happy to follow.

Of course leave it up to each individual, where he spends his time and I'm going over here at this point Case no permit. On the contrary - I am even despite all the insults, criticism even logged on Facebook and follow up with more or less interested in who's doing what. I maintain, but for me to claim that my Facebook consumption still moves in "normal" limits. Above all, I can state for me to make my meeting with my real friends, personal interaction and shared experiences are still the most fun.

I wish everyone a great end to the year and best wishes for 2011.
your example

0 comments:

Post a Comment