Friday, November 19, 2010

How Much Fat In Chinese Chicken Curry

Google Street View


So - now time for a change, something funny again,

when I was living in Bielefeld, I had another one of Google Street View vehicle herrumfahren see, when I was shopping at Aldi and had taken some money from the savings bank. Throughout the discussion of the project, I am always reminded of it.

are now all the reports online that Google Street View in Germany in 20 cities and online is because I once made to look for myself.


I admit the pictures are not very favorable and there are really beautiful pictures of me on which I liked me better ...


... but who can say of himself that he has found in Google Street View?


Perhaps we discovered over time, one or two acquaintances. I shall certainly keep your eyes open. Overall, it's extremely crisp amazing how sharp the images are from Google and how much detail you can see it.

And a bit strange it is to suddenly become so absorbed in the real world on the Internet to find them again ...

you a nice weekend. together

your example

0 comments:

Post a Comment